1. Xero offers your business a simple, yet powerful, way to manage all your finances in the cloud.
2. With Xero as your core finance system, you get real control over every element of running your business, from basic bookkeeping right through to efficient online invoicing, live bank feeds and detailed financial reporting.
3. The Dashboard display provides quick links to the most important parts of your accounts and also gives you a snapshot of your overall expenses, creditors and debtors, and bank balances.
1. QBO is also significantly easier to learn and use than QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Since the software is cloud-based, QBO works anywhere you have an internet connection, and there are mobile apps to help you manage your business on the go.
3. Streamlined data entry – We connect bank and credit card accounts to QBO and set rules to automate transaction coding.
1. Daily, weekly, or monthly data entry from your bank accounts to your accounting software.
2. Reconciliation of all cleared transactions, open deposits, and open checks.
3. Matching bank reconciliation balances to your trial balance for financial statement review.
4. Cash reporting as needed.
1. Design of an efficient invoicing system.
2. We'll gather the data to build the invoices.
3. Invoices are sent to customers once you've approved them.
4. Statements sent to outstanding customers after a 30 or 60 day period.
5. Collection calls to customers that are avoiding you.
1. Build a purchase order system if necessary.
2. Vendor balance reconciliation.
3. All new bills will be entered into your accounting software each day, week, or month.
4. We will prepare bills for payment once approved by you.
5. The checks will come out of your printer and you can sign and send when you're ready.
1. Information from your accounting journal and your general ledger is used in the preparation of your business's financial statement.
2. The income statement, the statement of retained earnings, the balance sheet, and the statement of cash flows all make up your financial statements.
1. Create your invoice – make it professional.
2. Add company name and information.
3. Write a description of the goods or services you're charging for.
4. Add up the money owed.
5. Mention payment terms.
1. It saves you and your clients time and money on their bookkeeping. Trusted by over 360,000 businesses and 50,000+ accountants and bookkeepers.
2. It takes paperwork from all places, digitize it and make it ready for reconciliation - from supplier portals and utility providers to receipts stuffed in glove compartments. With Receipt Bank, clients can snap, save and sort all their paperwork in seconds.
3. Receipt Bank extracts the key information from your bills, receipts and invoices, removing the need for manual data entry. Receipt Bank can then publish the data to your accounting software or it can be downloaded as a spreadsheet or used to create expense.
1. Bulk data entry is the one of the best ways to maintain your vital data.
2. However, the bulk data entry is onerous job, which require great deal of attention and patience.
3. As a pioneer in the field of bulk data entry, you can count on us for all types of bulk data entry serves, and feel stress less.
1. Virtual assistants have become more prominent as small businesses and startups rely on virtual offices to keep costs down and businesses of all sizes increase their use of the Internet for daily operations.
1. Maintain invoices.
2. Admin tasks on Coreplus.